Friday, February 13, 2009

Out of the Comfort Zone - Path Evangelism

Out of the Comfort Zone - Path Evangelism 

Those you of you who have been partners with G.A.P. Ministry may already know Diesmy Garcon  ( Jasmin ) . I first met him about 8 years ago when I moved to Montrouis, he was 16 years old. It wasn't long before I recognized the immense potential God had placed in this young man. Jasmin founded, organized and led  the G.A.P. youth group for 3 years. He has at times referred to me as his mentor in Christ but I'm  more comfortable with friend and partner in the journey. He recently shared with me that it was our early attempts at evangelizing that has inspired his interest to this day. Jasmin is a natural at evangelizing and everyone who goes with him soon recognizes that. This summer after the hurricanes he did volunteer work with those who were affected and suffered the most . I thought my readers might enjoy reading this recent account about him.   

1 comment:

Mark Pohl said...

Good to hear! Tell Diesmy I said hi.