Thursday, February 12, 2009

CATCHING UP





























On Tuesday evening I arrived back home in Indiana after 5 weeks of work in Haiti. Several times while there at Canaan I tried to upload photos to my blog site but for what ever reason they wouldn't load. So now that I'm home I will get some of our Jan. team and work photos uploaded. So what will I be doing while back home? Well yesterday was spent down loading photos and organizing them , sending e-mails, and writing and choosing photos for the March newsletter. Some other things I will be doing this month are getting our personal taxes done, putting down loadable info/applications for work teams on our website, meeting with a team coming in Apr. and speaking at a church in Eaton, Ohio that hopes to send a team later this year. I also have the possibilty of picking up some construction work for the next several weeks that will help with our own personal finances. Plus I will be purchasing things that need to go back down to Haiti with me in early Mar. Of course I also hope to get together with as many friends and family as I can in the next month.

No comments: